Saturday, July 16, 2011

Convention Excitement

Stampin' Up! is continously amazing! From this year's change in the hostess benefits, to how they treat their demonstrators! Our convention bag is incredible you can see it hanging on my right arm. In the front are Stampin' Up Shopping bags.

These are for my upcoming hostess. I look forward to giving them away.

This year's convention theme is "Grow". I am looking forward to growing in multiple ways this year. Learning how to use My Digital Studio, Social Media, More class offerings, clubs, workshops, and personal contacts!
I look forward to sharing all I have learned at convention, in the coming months!
One of the most wonderful things, about convention, is making connections between, fellow demonstrators.
Friendships form and grow and we have stamping to thank for that!
More tomorrow!:) Dawn

No comments: