Sunday, October 2, 2011

October Class to Go

October Class to Go  Creative Elements

How does Class to Go work?
When you order the featured stamp set in clear or wood mount you'll receive all of the supplies needed to make the 4 cards shipped to you for just a few extra dollars. Local (to me) people, I will have a “pick-up” day. Where you can see the cards in person and ask questions.  Plus you'll receive the photos & step by step directions sent via e-mail.
Basically you are making your own set of cards using the stamp set and supplies I cut out & send you. You'll need a basic supply of ink, a few punches and other common tools along with your own adhesive. I even texture the card stock for you when needed. You'll have 4 great ideas finished and ready to use right away or to copy later.
This is a great way to get to play with new embellishments; ribbons, buttons, etc. and designer series paper.
Creative Elements
Clear Mount
  • Local cost - $30
  • Priority shipping - $35
Wood Mount
  • Local cost - $41
  • Priority Shipping - $46
If you'd like to order the Creative Elements stamp set from me & get the Class to go cards kit please contact me at dast1167@aol.com by Monday, October  24 & I'll send you a PayPal invoice. Or contact me with your credit card information.
The stamp sets will be ordered on or after Monday, October 24 and the Class to go sent out in early November. “pick-up “ day will Be Saturday, November 5. 



No comments: