It does not seem all that long ago, that I was trying to create these cards for the Stamp-a-Stack. Now time seems to have escaped me. It seems like yesterday, that I gathered with everyone and played Christmas music to set the mood. Yet, it also feels like yesterday, when I held my very first Stamp-a-Stack in November 2004.
Pines & poinsettias
Here is a fun note 1420 Christmas Cards were Created during this fun weekend event! 71 people were in attendance.
Thank you to all who attended! You make this event a pleasure to hold.
Emboss Resist Technique.
1. Stamp Wise Men in VersaMark, onto cardstock.
2. Apply Clear Embossing Powder, Heat.
3. Stamp Music Notes wheel in Basic Black over cardstock, leaving enough room at top for "Oh Come Let us Adore Him".
4. Use a tissue to remove basic black ink over the embossed image.
5. Sponge Soft Suede Ink in a circular motion to all outside edges of the cardstock and to the embossed image.
6. Use tissue to remove ink from embossed image and watch it pop to the front.