Sunday, February 12, 2012

Love is in the Air

It is that time of the year. Hearts and symbols of Love are displayed everywhere. We are reminded to tell those, special people in our lives that they are loved! 

Mothers of elementary students are running around to get that cute little Valentine, for there kids to hand out. They still do this right?Life was much easier when I had Elementary students in my house. Little kids, little problems. Big Kids big problems. Somebody told me this once, and I believe it!

I am typing this while hiding in the basement, my living room has been taken over with a bunch of  "Senior teenage " girls. Cicely my wonderful middle child is celebrating her 18th birthday, with friends. It's more like an invasion of silliness. What is a mother to do? Feed them more pizza & cupcakes, then run! 

My Husband and I enjoyed our evening, eating out. We feasted with my Grandparents, at the Spaghetti Dinner in East Concord. This was a fundraiser for Explorer Post 20. Jordan, has recently joined the post. It was fun making her wait on our table. Spaghetti was wonderful. It was nice to get my Grandparents out again.  

So, you don't always have to tell them, you love them. Just be there! Actions speak volumes. Support them in their endeavors, and sometimes, surrender the peace and quiet of home, to loud giggles of teenage girls.A cute card never hurts either! This is one that I stamped with the Community Education Girls on Monday.
Supplies:
Stamps : 126014 Outlined Occasions (SAB)
Cardstock:120953 Crumb Cake, 111348 Riding Hood Red, 100730 Whisper White, 119796 Blushing Bride, 126154 Everyday Enchantment Designer Series Paper (SAB)
Accessories: 125579 Twitterpated designer Buttons. 123125Bakers Twine Cherry Cobbler, 118874 2 3/8 Scallop Circle, 119854 1 ¾ scallop circle, 1 ¾ circle punch, 125598 labels collections framelits.
Ink: Stazon, Blushing Bride Stampin’ Write Marker, Riding Hood Red Stampin’ Write.
Inside View



No comments: