A Merry Christmas
Stamps: Bells & Boughs, Good Cheer Builder wheel
Card stock: Bravo burgundy, Very Vanilla, River Rock. Glimmer paper Champagne
Inks: Bravo Burgundy, Illuminate Ink cartridge
1. Punch designer Label from very vanilla card stock.**stay away from edges to prevent it from showing. Cut Designer label in half. Set aside.
2. Stamp A merry Christmas onto River Rock oval.
3. Stamp Poinsettias in Bravo Burgundy. Place in upper right corner of River Rock card stock and repeat onto the lower Left corner.
4. Sponge River Rock card stock pieces with Bravo Burgundy Ink.
5. Using the Border Builder wheel, “good cheer” roll over river rock main piece. Wheel is self-inked. Roll over once.
6. Very Vanilla seam binding is placed over Champagne glimmer paper. Very Vanilla Designer label is placed behind River rock oval. Punch Bravo Burgundy Flowers using Boho Blossom punch. Adhere together using Crumb cake brads.