Thursday, March 21, 2013

Due Date

 Tomorrow is the last day of Sale-a-bration. There is still time to place your order for the freebies!

On March 15th I stamped with a great bunch of ladies in Tonawanda. They were interested in scrapbooking. So we created a cute quick brag book.

Here is my finished book. I created mine for a little girl who is to make her arrival TODAY! 

 This is 6x6. I started with Very vanilla, Folding it in half. in both directions. From the left side,I cut on the fold line,  the intersection of the folds.
I randomly stamped with the Marvelous Blooms stamp set (sale-a-bration) & Secret Garden Stamp sets.


 The colors that I used, pink pirouette, marina mist, certainly celery, summer starfruit. I added in some First Edition Specialty paper.

 We need some spring here in ski country. I don't know about you. But the snow can go away, NOW!

No comments: