Friday, April 6, 2012

Creating Keepsakes Convention Buffalo!



Coming soon! CKC –Buffalo, May 17 & May 18, Buffalo Convention Center. 

WOW!  I can’t believe it is that time already! Time to sign up for classes, and to dream of shopping. Then when it’s all said and done, we will carry enormous shopping bags full of scrap booking goodies. That will make us look like bag ladies, while walking downtown. As we are thinking where are we going hide all this stuff! 

As we walk back to the car, I am making one of my girls promise, not to say a word about how much we spent or they will never attend again!  I could never take both at the same time. We would need a cargo van to get home. 

We will get our wonderful finds home and stash them away.  Saving it for that special lay out with just the right pictures.  “Oh my cut into that new paper, No way!”

Then you realize a year has passed. Here comes another scrapper’s indulgent opportunity. Yet I have not touched the purchases from last year!  Well, we do have to make some room for the new. So out comes the old, “the new old that is”.  I took the time to create for myself. Here it is. Enjoy! 

Supplies Used : Island Indigo Card stock Stampin’ Up!, Soar & Genuine Paper from Lime Twist My Mind’s Eye. Printed Designer Series Brads IN COLOR, Stampin’ Up! 1/8” taffeta ribbon Daffodil Delight Stampin’ Up! Sizzix Big Shot, Tasteful Trims die Stampin’ Up! Simple Letters Stampin’ Up! 
 

No comments: