Sunday, April 15, 2012

Going, Going, Not Yet Gone! But Soon

Here it is the Retirement List.. Even I get emotional over this list. Ask some of the girls at work. I wanted to cry last night as I counted the number of stamp sets, that I will retire from my stash.Oh my! My shelves will be empty.
What is a girl to do!
Hurry up and order the ones on my wish list! Before they are unavailable!


  • Click HERE to see the list of over 300 stamp sets that will be retiring.
  • These stamp sets will be available for purchase THRU May 31, 2012!
  • If you plan to order your retiring favorites, be sure to check the Stampin' Up! Clearance Rack for great deals on punches, albums, designer series paper and more. Up to 60% off! 50+ new products added to clearance this past week! Clearance rack items can ONLY be placed through an on-line order and are available while supplies last!
  • Don't miss your chance to pre-order new products from the Stampin' Up! Summer Smooches Collection. Ends April 30.

No comments: