Friday, September 7, 2012

Creative Pursuits



















Back to school. Back to Routine, hahahah. I make myself laugh soo hard.

I don't think as a mother, of teenagers, that I should not be able to anticipate their help in the general everyday tasks of home.
So to remind them of what I anticipate. Without me raising my voice I created this wall hanging.

I have not decided where exactly to hang it. First though would be on the refrigerator I think they would see it there. But, I may be wrong.  
 This was an inexpensive picture frame. Matting was removed. The Background is Comfort Cafe Designers Series Paper.
Other Items Used:
Pursuit of Happiness, Countryside Stamp stamp sets, Apothecary Accents framelits, vintage brads, crystal effects, micro beads (retired) Typeset Alphabet Bigz dies, Sizzix big shot.

No comments: