Thursday, February 28, 2013

Fridge Notes

 Aren't these cute. 3x3 cards tucked into a little holder that you can post on your Fridge for easy access.

I made these with my  kids in mind as locker notes. But I think i need something a little more funky for them.

Little pieces of encouragement, thanks and friendship,ready to hand out.



You will need a piece of card stock, measuring 4 1/2" x 11 1/2".
Score at 4 1/2", 4 3/4" and again at 9 1/2" and 9 3/4".
You will also need to business sized envelopes (A10). Seal envelope, then cut 1/4" off each end.
Fold envelope in half.
Secure envelopes together. To create accordion center. Envelopes are then secured into your card stock.
I used  a belly band to secure the flap closure.
Attach magnets to back side, and decorate as you wish.
You can see it is attached to my filling cabinet. Attach yours to the refrigerator, for handy notes ready to send in a lunch or to grab on the way out of the door.


No comments: