Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Sent with Love album

Here is a Album that I am working on for a special girl who has moved away :(  Her Family lived up the street. Their presence in our small community made a difference. So when my youngest, wanted to travel to visit. I agreed.

Jordan will fly for the first time Tuesday morning. Not only will this be her first flight, she will be doing it alone.  I have faith, that she will not be alone.

But, onto the project. This album was created for her friend. This girl has grow by leaps and bounds since leaving. How did she get so girlish? I want Jordan & Laura's brief week together to be special & remembered.

 So I created this album to record their adventures. I am sure these  Facebook mugging girls will take enormous amounts of pictures enough to fill this book.
These pictures, are without embellishment. Sorry. The book has already made its way to a suitcase. It will fly along with Jordan.

I have already added 2 pictures. One of the home that Laura will always be welcome. The other of Jordan riding Checkers. This I am sure will provide Laura at least one good laugh. I also enclosed a note from me.


The Paper is the Sent with Love Designer Series Paper, available until April 30. What will you create with this cool bundle?

No comments: