Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Earning a fun night out!




 A live band or two. Cowboy hats & boots. Add in a Stamping song, and you have an evening just for Stampin' Up! demonstrators!

While My flights were delayed and I missed the bus! I didn't want to miss the incredible evening. A taxi & cell phone contact with my one of my uplines directed me to the fun! I helped another Buffalo area demonstrator, to the event, by sharing a cab (with directions).
It is always wonderful the connections you make through stamping. Sharing an interest and hobby, bring people from all over the world together.

Meeting up with friends, whether next door or across the country is always a pleasure. Reconnect with  those you enjoy, over a stamping event! Hosting a workshop is a great way to reconnect over stamping. By sharing  fun & creativity with your friends!   

No comments: