Monday, January 24, 2011

One of My Plus Ones!

Stampin' Up! has challenged us, to change/add one more thing in our lives, business, etc.

One of my + one is to complete tasks! Like apply paint to my stamp room. I have to come up with a new name for my room. "My dungeon" was the name I applied to my room, and it was fitting. Now with the recent makeovers, I have natural daylight streaming from 2 directions!


I have hung up some lovely little items, that were hidden away. My curio/shadow box, and a picture. Plus I cleaned up some messes. It is now inspiring and refreshing to walk into my creative space.

Tonight, I am hosting a Down-line Dinner. All of the local Stampin' Up! Demonstrators in my group were invited to attend. I feed them a meal and creatively with some new ideas fresh from Leadership. Sarah if you are ready this, I would host you for a weekend (bed & breakfast style!) We will share some stamping, business conversations, and just fun!  :)

No comments: