Saturday, January 28, 2012

CAS Mouthwatering ideas

 Here is a Clean & Simple Card using the Mouthwatering stamp set and  Outlined Occasions Stamp set from the sale-a-bration mini catalog. 

The Mouthwatering stamp set makes it easy to create with due to its bold design.  The Outlined Occasions Stamp set, allowed me to continue with the color theme of the main image.


A little glitter makes all the difference! By adding a little Dazzling Details to the Thanks image, created some interest.

I love how you can see other things in this one stamp. Not only did I see a watermelon, but a lime, a lemon & an orange. A little fruity, I know! But still fun! 



Here is my lime example. I was calling it my Carolyn card, hehhehe.

It  reminded me of margaritas!

They say everything is bigger in Texas. I am beginning to believe that! Here is a photo of  60 oz. margarita, at a Restaurant we visited along the River walk in San Antonio.

The glass would've made a great souvenir. But would not fit in the suitcase! All the Stampin' goodies and swaps took came first! 



No comments: