Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Views From San Antonio

Early Morning up at 5:30 a.m. Showered and quickly drank 2 cups of coffee. Load last minute things into suitcase, then in truck. Off to the airport at 7 am. Arrive in plenty of time for 9 am flight to Tampa.

Rush, rush, rush, WAIT. 2 hour layover in Tampa. I did meet some new friends at the airport. Looking forward to running into them again over the next couple of days.

Finally arrived in San Antonio around 5 pm this evening. Temperature is warm. Much warmer than at home. This is a view from the hotel balcony. We are located right on the River Walk.

This is a view from the hotel room, looking down on the River. The river walk is a nice scenic pathway, with many Restaurants, and Hotels located along the rivers edge. It was a lovely walk this evening, which resulted in a little sweat (yeah for me) and maybe a blister on my toes.

I am looking forward to Tomorrow. We will check in and receive our Leadership bags, start swapping. While I have one hundred+ swaps, I already wish that I had more.

 Oh well! Tired girls signing off from San Antonio!

1 comment:

scraplady said...

Looks nice there. I know you will have a great time and come back with alot of ideas. Have fun!